Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Book My Presentation

Almost a year of blogging.. Started in English, unconsciously, preparing for my time in Vancouver, and found myself changing to Dutch after returning in Holland. A lot of text, a lot of friends keep apologizing for not reading my blog too much. And others reconnect through it, like my first lover, dating all the way back to 1981. Think I will change this blog in a more general Kniesmeijer-site, in preparation for my own internet-site, which is long overdue: www.kniesmeijer.nl. We'll see what 2008 will bring. A book, I hope! Or a start with a dissertation. What will be ready in a month or so is a presentation: Looking back and Seeing the Future. You can book me for a presentation with workshop starting March.
This won't be a daily blog anymore, I guess, but we'll see. 2007 was a great year for me. I did exactly what I wanted to do, enjoying it day by day and every day. And the book is coming along just fine. Like I described it to friends: a monotonous state of contentment. And I will keep that up in 2008, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heb altijd al gedroomd om eens paranimf te kunnen zijn.........